- Joan Malin, CEO of Planned Parenthood of New York City, is quoted in the New York Times on the Clinic Access Bill.
- The Rachel Maddow Show, on MSNBC, highlights Planned Parenthood’s preventive health care to 3 million women.
- Julie Rovner, NPR, has an excellent segment piece on All Things Considered about why NPR no longer uses the phrase “late-term abortion” and instead refers to these procedures as "late abortion" or "abortion later in pregnancy."
- Rozalyn Farmer Love, a medical student at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, has a powerful OpEd in the Washington Post
- Cecile Richards, president of PPFA, is interviewed on AP Radio about speaking at Dr. Tiller’s memorial in Washington DC, hosted by RCRC. The American Prospect also reports on the memorial.
What did you read?